Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lorys Hair Cream Snake Oil Effect (Brazil)

Since I regularly have hair rebonding, I feel the need of pampering my hair more. The last time I had it rebonded, the result was really unsatisfactory and made my hair dry within a week. I went back to the salon again. They tried to fix it but after 3 days of observation, it's still the same so I gave up. Right then, I thought of buying a hair care product that will recondition my hair, and the timing was just right. I was shopping online for random items when I found this product.  According to its description, the cream was especially developed to protect, restore and condition damage and chemically-treated hair. Desperate to bring back the moisture of my hair, I decided to buy it.

The 450g tub contains a pale yellow cream with a mild citrus scent. It's creamy but not so thick making it easy to apply and massage through your scalp and hair. I've been using this for a month now and I'm extremely satisfied with the result. My hair became manageable and smooth. Without a doubt, I'd definitely continue to use this product. 

My way of using it.
I used it like conditioner 2 to 3 times a week. I applied the cream after shampooing, left for a few minutes and then rinsed it off. If you have a shower cap, that would work well, too! I've tried it. Both ways will create wonders to your hair. 

What I love about Lorys Hair Cream?
  • Good value for the money. That's just Php 185 for 450g. 
  • Easy to rinse off.
  • My hair became smooth and easy to comb
  • It's available at major stores nationwide  (i.e. SM Department Stores, Watsons) and even online! I bought my second one from Zalora. 
I give this product a 5/5 rating and of course, I highly recommend it!