Thursday, May 22, 2014

BDJ Box: May 2014 Unboxing


After 3 months of waiting, my very first BDJ Box is finally here! I have been watching unboxing videos and reading blogs about the box and decided one day I'll subscribe to one. Now, the wait is over! This month's theme is SUMMER RADIANCE. So what's inside the box?


Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack (P689)
The most noticeable full-sized item in the box. I tried it right away the same day I got the box.  It smells good and easy to glide on skin but It's too early for me to say the result. 




Dermal Collagen Essence Masks




Godiva LicoWhite Whitening Lotion and Antiperspirant Deodorant (sample sizes)





Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel




Organix Hair Care Shampoo and Conditioner (sachets)
Biotin & Collagen, Argan Oil of Morocco, Keratin Oil 


There are also vouchers/coupons for Avon, Lucido-L, Do Nails, Bifesta, PAC Cosmetics and Dr. CRB!

One more surprise! 100 May Box subscribers were randomly given a golden ticket. The golden ticket entitles the bearer with a free Salvatos flip-flop and I'm one of them!!! I never expected to receive one with my very first subscription. And the size is just perfect!!! Thank you BDJ Team and Salvatos!




My personal thoughts about this month's box are pretty much divided. I love products included except for the fact that there's too many sachets/foil packs. Maybe one small bottle of the lotion or deodorant is better. Nevertheless, I'm still very glad to have the received what I paid for. It's worth it. Thanks BDJ! 

What is BDJ Box?  Fore more information, CLICK HERE