Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Olay- You're at Your Best Beautiful with BDJ


This came in as a surprise! When the courier guy knocked on my door, I wondered right away who could it be who sent me something. I can't even remember shopping online recently. Well when I opened it, I was really really glad they're Olay products!

I received an Olay Deep Moisture with Honey Body wash and Total Effects 7 in 1 day cream. Honestly, I love these two products very much. I've used these several times already.  
The Body Wash has a lovely smell that makes me feel relaxed after washing. It also gives you that moisturizing feeling that lasts the whole day. 
As for the Day Cream, I like it that it doesn't make my face looks oily compared to other brands. I usually use it before applying BB cream. It goes well together. And one more thing, it has SPF 15 to help protect you from the sun. 

Thank you so much Olay and BDJ! These arrived just on time as I was getting ready for holiday vacation. The day cream especially came in handy. It definitely made my Christmas merrier! I really appreciate it! More power!

#OlayBella #TotalEffects #MoistureThatLasts 
@olayphilippines
@bdjbuzz